“Going Inexperienced with IoT” (GGI) is a novel hybrid occasion To deliver collectively entrepreneurs and leaders in agriculture, power and ecology with professionals within the Web of Issues ecosystem to discover among the methods know-how can be utilized to create a cleaner, greener future. H.Subject on Thursday, April 29, 2021 beginning at three:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. CT, GGI combines a contest and an academic webcast. Registration is free.
The competitors, created by IoT Advertising LLC, awards prizes for first, second and third place in two classes:
- Awards for “Most sustainable IoT options” are awarded to an organization or particular person who has developed an IoT services or products to create greener, cleaner, longer-term options for the earth. Options on this class can resolve points that embrace the next Agriculture, ecology, meals provide, the atmosphere, toxin monitoring (meals, air, water, and so on.), enforcement of requirements and rules, sensible agriculture, safety of pure assets and waste administration.
- The awards for “Environment friendly IoT Options 2021” go to IoT services or products that allow operational effectivity and improved power consumption. Options on this class can resolve points that embrace the next Lowering the carbon footprint, optimizing assets, inexperienced computing, synchronizing knowledge between a number of gadgets and platforms, sensible recycling, waste discount and sensible power storage.
Earlier than the awards, the Business Insights webinars will current a webcast entitled “Going Going with IoT”. This system will embrace a bunch of thought leaders, consultants and resolution suppliers who share the advantages that may be harnessed via inexperienced IoT know-how.
The panel’s dialogue factors embrace:
- Networked options to fight local weather change
- How IoT can enhance power effectivity
- Advantages of Inexperienced Computing
- Drones and different tendencies for sensible agriculture
- Waste disposal options
- Consideration of energy consumption when designing the and software program of IoT gadgets
Panelists may also present insights into overcoming industry-specific limitations that may forestall IoT adoption, finest practices for inexperienced IoT deployments, and tips about the right way to incorporate power effectivity into your digital technique. Contributors will obtain a free copy of this system’s information-filled slide deck.
Click on right here for extra info on the competitions and to register for each occasions.