DXC Know-how is a Fortune 500 IT providers firm. DXC is the product of a 2017 powerhouse merger between Hewlett Packard’s enterprise providers unit and Laptop Sciences Corp. (CSC) that has struggled to be worthwhile.
DXC’s measurement and managed providers status are sturdy — with 137,000 workers supporting practically 6,000 purchasers in 70 international locations by way of office/enterprise course of, IT outsourcing, analytics, cloud and software providers.
DXC is focused for a turnaround by way of new C-suite management, sell-offs, a concentrate on its current buyer base and small however regular development in rising sectors.
This profile tells that story whereas specializing in DXC’s providers, goal markets, consumer opinion, trade recognition and present monetary place.
Rooted in its HP enterprise foundations, DXC is constructed on its managed office, IT and knowledge heart providers. It’s a managed service supplier (MSP) for Azure, AWS, VMware, Oracle, Google and different suppliers and a key info expertise outsourcing (ITO) associate for practically the entire main U.S. airways, auto producers and aerospace and protection companies. DXC promotes 9 key service areas:
• IT outsourcing
• Software providers
• Consulting providers
• Trendy office
• Enterprise course of providers
• Enterprise and cloud apps
From its office core, DXC seeks to rework lower-progress areas and proceed latest small-growth shifts in analytics, software providers, cloud and IT outsourcing. DXC divides its enterprise expertise stack into international enterprise providers and international infrastructure providers.
DXC goals to supply managed providers throughout the lifecycle by way of the next providers:
DXC’s knowledge analytics choices span process-wide technique and insights in addition to knowledge structure, administration and migration. Leveraging machine studying, synthetic intelligence (AI) and its relationships with its tech supplier community, DXC helps its purchasers modernize by way of:
• Modernization and migration: Supporting ageing enterprise knowledge warehouse (EDW) and enterprise intelligence (BI) environments by optimizing workload, platforms, deployment choices and prices
• Spend analytics: Aggregating knowledge to help procurement, enhance processes, embed prediction and generate financial savings
• Robotic drive: Supporting engineering and testing for autonomous car R&D
Subsequent-gen cloud computing environments by way of public, hybrid and multi-solution structure are service goal areas for DXC. Managed cloud options embrace Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud, with these similar options driving its platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for SAP choices. DXC promotes its cloud transition, integration and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) capabilities.
DXC is a major ITO trade associate, driving entry, velocity, efficiency, safety, scalability and cost-effectiveness. Along with cloud options for company “IT estates,” the corporate stays sturdy in its basis providers:
• Laptop and knowledge heart
• Storage and backup
• Enterprise continuity
DXC develops, modernizes, assessments and manages consumer functions, together with custom-made, cloud-native and established. It helps apps for Oracle, SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow and different main names. By the next service areas, the corporate delivers the app lifecycle from advisory to automation to testing-as-a-Service (TaaS) to efficiency administration:
• Trendy software growth
• Software modernization
• Testing and digital assurance
• Software administration
Workforce transformation by way of help providers, machine administration, clever collaboration and asset administration is a key goal for DXC. The corporate appears to construct off its historic office portfolio — 1,000 clients in practically 70 international locations — and meet fashionable wants by way of AI, 5G and various cloud methods as work at home (WFH) turns into a everlasting possibility for enterprise in 2021 and past. DXC’s Business-specific help contains wearable gadgets, cellular and IoT options.
Enterprise course of providers
DXC’s enterprise course of providers (BPS) helps greater than 185 purchasers in over 100 international locations course of high-volume credit score, debit and payroll transactions, whereas decreasing name volumes. Cloud, robotic course of automation (RPA), AI and agile course of automation (APA) are deployed to extend BI, whereas decreasing dangers, prices and error.
Evergreen safety administration, AI-driven safety platforms and vendor-neutral help mark DXC’s safety options. Particular providers embrace:
• Cyber protection
• Secured infrastructure
• Digital establish
• Knowledge safety
Business gamers can subscribe to month-to-month Risk Intelligence Report by way of DXC Labs | Safety for well timed intelligence on threats, breaches, cybercrimes and nation state actions. DXC’s March report highlighted malware upticks and machine concentrating on.
DXC’s consulting providers goal digital choices together with platforms and enterprise asset administration. The corporate serves over 200 Fortune 500 clients with experience throughout all main industries in 70 international locations. Digital rail transformation is amongst its specialty providers.
Financial system-critical industries are a part of DXC’s consumer base, together with these in the private and non-private sector. DXC’s programs, platform and knowledge administration are delivered to main purchasers in these segments:
• Healthcare and Life Sciences: 80% of the highest 15 U.S. Fortune 500 well being care organizations and all U.S. Fortune 500 pharma firms
• Banking and capital markets
• Aerospace and protection: A number of producer’s together with a number one European A&D firm
• Shopper and retail
• Insurance coverage: Greater than 80% of Fortune’s World 500 insurers in P&C, life and wealth, reinsurance, brokerage and self-funded insurance coverage
• Manufacturing and automotive
• Journey, transportation and hospitality: For main U.S. airline, public transportation and inns programs, plus international courier, rail, transportation and logistics
• Vitality, utilities, oil and fuel: DXC helps massive, main suppliers
• Know-how, media and communications
• Public sector: DXC’s buyer base spans taxes, commerce, immigration and the setting
Gartner’s Peer Insights charges DXC Know-how Four.2 out of 5 stars total primarily based on over 200 responses throughout 23 of its market classes. DXC has essentially the most evaluations and merchandise in:
• Managed Office Companies (Worldwide, Asia/Pacific, Europe and North America): 45 evaluations, three.5-5 stars
• Knowledge Middle Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Companies (World, Asia/Pacific, Europe and North America): 42 evaluations starting from three.Four-Four stars
• Knowledge and Analytics Service Suppliers: 29 evaluations, Four.Four stars
Different classes ranked for DXC embrace Software Testing Companies, Cloud Computing, Public Cloud IaaS and Managed Companies, Managed Mobility and Managed Safety Companies, numerous Coverage Administration Methods and software and/or cloud providers for Oracle and SAP/SAP S-4HANA.
Business recognition and partnerships
DXC is a Fortune 500 firm and has over 250 international Companion Community relationships, together with these 15 key ones: Amazon Internet Companies, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi Vantara, HP, HPE, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
DXC’s trade recognition contains the next:
• Microsoft: Dynamics Companies World Companion of the Yr and 20 consecutive years as Internal Circle Member
• Everest Group: ServiceNow Companies PEAK Matrix Evaluation 2021
• Oracle: Certainly one of 5 totally licensed MSPs
• IBM: High 5 World System Integration Companion
• ISG: Market Analysis Chief of SAP HANA providers
• Nelson Corridor: Salesforce and NEAT Analysis Report: Agile Improvement and DevOps Companies
DXC Know-how Firm (NYSE: DXC) has bother being worthwhile, however it’s within the midst of a self-proclaimed turnaround by way of modernization, debt discount, core buyer help and key enterprise space development. A collection of constructive management modifications started in late 2019 with new CEO Mike Salvino, a former Accenture government.
DXC reported Q3 2021 income of $Four.29 billion, a decline from the 2 prior quarters ($Four.55 billion and $Four.5 billion). This nonetheless outperformed analyst expectations attributable to its contract backlog and 1.13 book-to-bill ratio, an indication of recent contract development in comparison with older contract income. CEO Salvino cites DXC’s reserving ratio in addition to modest development in “enterprise expertise stack” as an indicator of its Atos provide rejection — and an indication of progress as the corporate heads into the top of its fiscal 12 months.
• High IT channel companions: The way to discover one of the best one for you
• Channel associate profile: Accenture
• Channel associate profile: AllCovered
• Channel associate profile: Capgemini