- Develop and implement process automation utilizing robotic process automation (RPA), Decipher, Power Automate and other common tools
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations about suitability for automation and work effort estimation
- Design and develop process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions and development best practices.
- Drive Blue Prism solutions through design, build, test, and production readiness cycles, providing operational support for automation developments
- Complete required documentation and approvals through the Jira project plan
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified delivery risks and issues to the RPA manager accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certified (preferably in BluePrism) RPA developer, with 5 years’ experience building automation projects
- Skilled at translating technical terms to business operations as well as business processes into technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Operate with a deep understanding of the Blue Prism Platform and its functionalities for Solution design and implementation
Desired Work Experience:
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
As an automation developer, you will use the latest techniques and tools to automate processes in order to improve business efficiency. You’ll develop scripts that control automated processes such as building management systems (BMS), supply chain software, or accounting applications. You’ll also design and implement web-based solutions using modern programming languages like Python or Java.
Learn more/Apply for this position