How will you capitalize on all the pleasure, experience and dedication of our reside FORWARD occasions and switch it into a worldwide digital occasion? That was the query we confronted when the pandemic moved us from planning to satisfy you in individual at FORWARD IV to how we will create an equally incredible digital occasion.
I’m a little bit biased, however I feel we made it. Meet the Restart Work Competition.
This isn’t a digital occasion the place we integrated content material that might have been on stage on the Bellagio in Las Vegas right into a sequence of webinars. That’s not how we do it at UiPath. And it’s not the celebration we would like for you.
We utterly reinterpreted digital occasions and launched a digital competition – a celebration of automation innovation all around the world. Full with animated competition space. Proper, we’ve created an entire digital “world” that’s interactive whenever you transfer round it. And that’s on prime of any trade leaders, analysts, automation consultants, and practitioners you’ve got the chance to listen to and converse to from.
I don’t wish to break all of the surprises, however I do wish to share some recommendations on get probably the most of your Reboot Work Competition expertise. Listed here are 5 belongings you don’t wish to miss.
# 1 World and native content material in your time
No person needs to must log into their pc at three:00 a.m. to attend the occasion. And it may be tough to dam off whole working days from attending a digital occasion. On the Reboot Work Competition you don’t must.
On every day of the occasion there are a number of hours of conferences on daily basis. So that you don’t have to surrender all day to hitch us.
Each area world wide could have the identical keynote shows. Nevertheless, because of regional agendas, these conferences start at a time applicable on your time zone (not three:00 a.m.). In addition they have region-specific classes.
In India and wish to understand how different organizations in India are altering with automation? There’s a panel on exactly this matter.
Verify the agenda on your area (or discover all of them):
You might be additionally not restricted to the classes in your space. Whether or not you wish to attend the conferences of different areas reside or watch the on-demand recordings after the occasion, you are able to do so.
# 2 have a look into the long run (no crystal ball required)
Through the Reboot Work Competition, audio system from C-suite executives to pioneers within the discipline of clever automation will share their visions for the way forward for work restart and automation innovation. Listed here are some highlights:
- Pascal Bornet is the creator of Clever Automation, “important studying for anybody involved about the way forward for work”. Bornet will share how modern firms are leveraging the ability of clever automation on a big scale, rising effectivity by 20 to 60%.
- Creator and social science journalist Shankar Vedantam will be a part of us. Vedantam additionally hosts the worldwide podcast Hidden Mind and can share shocking discoveries about what really drives human habits. These discoveries are vital to partaking staff and scaling automation.
- We’re witnessing seismic modifications in the best way work is completed – layers that allow any enterprise to change into a completely automated enterprise. UiPath Chief Advertising and marketing Officer (CMO) Bobby Patrick explains what this implies. Then Ted Kummert, Government Vice President (EVP) for Merchandise and Expertise at UiPath, will delve into the 4 pillars of the totally automated firm.
# three Dive deeper into the UiPath 20.10 model
Final month we launched you to model 20.10 – our greatest launch thus far! The Reboot Work Competition offers you the chance to delve even deeper into the publication, together with:
- Go to the demo tent to view over 40 on-demand demos. Whether or not you wish to see the superior options all through the model or the updates which might be most useful to your trade, there’s a demo for that.
- Param Kahlon, Chief Product Officer (CPO) at UiPath, will start the second day of the competition with a keynote presentation that can dig deeper into the 10/20 launch, define new product updates because the 10/20 launch and provides examples of how modern it’s Organizations bringing the most recent UiPath options to satisfy the distinctive challenges of working throughout a worldwide pandemic.
Course of mining can be utilized at any stage of the automation journey to attain nice automation outcomes. As a part of our automation celebration, we have now a really particular provide that can make it simpler so that you can get began with course of mining.
# four Dive in
Spotify, ConocoPhillips, Cognizant, Orange Spain, Hauptfinanzgruppe, Lenovo Gruppe, La Trobe College, SK Telecom, PwC, Union Financial institution, Novo Nordisk, Conagra Gruppe, VMware, Havas, NatWest, Groupama, Cutter, Siemens Mobility and plenty of extra.
Don’t overlook to cease by Huge tent! Hear real-world examples of how automation improvements are the actual differentiator among the many competitors, together with:
- Takeda Enterprise Options combines the most recent automation capabilities to drive transformation in your international enterprise
- The JSW Group (one in all India’s quickest rising conglomerates) harnesses the ability of automation to drive its explosive progress and success
There’s loads of inspiration on the Reboot Work Competition!
Make certain to tune in to learn how robots empower adults with autism and provides them new alternatives for significant employment. The coaching is the results of a collaboration between our buyer dentsu, AutonomyWorks, Specialisterren, Autimatic and UiPath.
# 5 Have a good time your self and your tribe
We like to share so many tales about how folks and organizations are utilizing software program robots to empower folks to work on the issues they get pleasure from. Tales in regards to the automation that present vital options through the pandemic. Tales about automation make companies extra resilient and create new profession paths.
We are going to give awards and announce hackathon winners. There can be surprises all through the occasion. All are designed to have a good time you and all members of the UiPath group.
Go to us from December 15 to 17, 2020 for the Reboot Work Competition.